Experience New Hampshire’s Bedrock Gardens,
a premier garden of New England.
Bedrock Gardens welcomes you.
Bedrock Gardens is an emerging public garden that integrates unusual botanical specimens and unique sculpture into an inspiring landscape journey. This 37-acre site is transitioning from a historic farm and private garden to a public oasis of art, horticulture and inspiration.
Visit a garden that the Boston Globe described as "one of the most beautiful and intriguing landscapes in New Hampshire".
Days and Hours: Open Tuesday through Friday 10am to 4pm,
and the 1st and 3rd full weekends (Saturday and Sunday) of the month, from 10am to 4pm. See details and guidelines on visiting here.
Picnic Box Lunches available on Saturdays and for weekeday group tours. Pre-order here.
Save the Date: October 10, 11, 12, 2020
The 4th Annual Fairy & Hobbit House Festival
Please show your support by ordering your membership for the 2020 season today. Read about the benefits here.
WMUR TV's NH Chronicle did a great six minute segment on us in July. Watch it below!
- You can subscribe to our newsletter here.
- Meet our Executive Director, John Forti, here.
- Become a member here.
- See a 2:45 min aerial tour of the garden here.
- Explore Corporate Partnerships here.
- And... we do need your help to make an impact as a significant destination garden. Donation is easy here.