Experience New Hampshire’s Bedrock Gardens,
a premier garden of New England.
Scheduling your visit in 2018
Bedrock Gardens' Third Annual Fairy & Hobbit House Festival
- Friday & Saturday October 5 & 6 10 am to 4 pm
• Author Betsy Williams and storyteller Michael Lang will share fairy lore on Friday & Saturday
• There will be face painting provided by the teens & staff of Arts in Reach on Saturday 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
• Our own beekeeper "Queen Bee McKeen" will explore the world of bees
Check out the full event details HERE.
- Click here to find out how your purchases and donations at The Fabulous Find the month of September can add up to big success for Bedrock Gardens.
- You can also subscribe to our newsletter here.
- See our review of 2017 in pix here.
- And... we do need your help to make an impact as a significant destination garden. Be part of our new Gateway to the Gardens Campaign! Donation is easy here.
- Meet our Executive Director, John Forti, here.
About the Garden: A short video