Experience New Hampshire’s Bedrock Gardens,
a premier garden of New England.
Scheduling your visit in 2018
- We will be open on Thursdays and Saturdays, mornings or afternoons by reservations. Details here.
- The 3rd Annual Fairy Hobbit House Festival will be held Friday and Saturday, October 5th and 6th. Details click here.
- Guided groups tours can be arranged Tuesday through Saturday: email our program manager, Kate Bashline, here.
Breaking News : We will be joined on Friday
Oct 5th by the 1st Lady of New Hampshire who will be reading from her favorite kids books, and fostering a love of nature and creativity for all who visit.
Consider signing up as a featured designer, or bringing your school group out to build and explore the special Friday programs.
First Lady Valerie Sununu reading to families at our 2017 Festival
Throughout the event we will have author Betsy Williams and storyteller / musician Michael Lang sharing fairy lore. There will be fairy, hobbit and nature inspired face painting provided by the teens from Arts in Reach.
Our own beekeeper "Queen Bee McKeen" will also be on had to teach from our hives about the world of wonder the winged folk in our gardens can inspire!
Check out the full event details HERE
- Click here to find out how your purchases and donations at The Fabulous Find the month of September can add up to big success for Bedrock Gardens
- You can also subscribe to our newsletter here.
- See our review of 2017 in pix here.
- And... we do need your help to make an impact as a significant destination garden. Be part of our new Gateway to the Gardens Campaign! Donation is easy here.
- Meet our Executive Director, John Forti, here.
About the Garden: A short video