PLAN YOUR VISIT
Gateway to the Gardens
Thank you for your interest.
Bedrock Gardens is now
closed for winter.
We cannot wait to see
you again in springtime!
Make us your oasis for art, horticulture,
and inspiration...and, don't forget, check out our new education programs here!
In 2022, Bedrock Gardens re-opened showcasing a beautiful new
Welcome Court. This handsome "Gateway" to to the Gardens was created with help from many talented, hard working, and generous folks at: Doyle Coffin Architecture, Doane's Landscaping, Eldredge Lumber, Marone Building Company, Orr & Reno, Stratham Hill Stone, Studley’s Greenhouses, Two International Group, , Woodburn & Co. Landscape Architecture with additional financial support from the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust, and over 200 individuals, like you. Thank-you to everyone for your part in preserving our shared oasis of art, horticulture, and inspiration.
Visiting in 2023
DAYS: Open Tuesday through Friday, and the 1st and 3rd weekends of the month, from May 17th through October 9, 2023.*
HOURS: Hours are from 10am to 4pm both weekdays and open weekends.
Adults $15. Children 12 and under free, except for October's
Fairy Hobbit House Festival Fundraiser: by advanced registration only!
A Variety of Garden Tours Are Offered
Self Guided Visit:
Daily Overview Garden Tours:
Pre-arranged private group tour with boxed lunch options. See details here
Accessibility Tours (via Golf Cart):
Health and Safety Guidelines:
In accordance with current recommendation, no masks are required in the garden. However masks are suggested in close encounters, such as in the bathrooms, or for your comfort.
Note re COVID-19. In these trying times, we can agree that the power of gardens is all the more important and relevant. From the psychological benefits of connecting with the natural world, to the health benefits that stem from direct contact with a rich soil microbiome, we all understand that gardens are places of healing and wellness. It is our hope that gardens will continue to provide moments of joy and opportunities for reflection. We do hope that, in the absence of opportunities for traditional gatherings, our garden will provide opportunities for healthy enjoyment in the outdoors.
Please help us thank our wonderful business partners & supporting organizations:
American Horticultural Society
The Beach Plum Restaurant, Epping, NH
Cabot Family Charitable Trust
Hampton Ford Hyundai
Haven Homes and Lifestyle
The Herb Society of America
Landcare and Stratham Hill Stone
Lorax and The Secret Gardener
Northeast Credit Union
NH Charitable Foundation
NH Federation of Garden Clubs
Marone Building Company
Market Basket, Epping, NH
Mezitt Horticultural Foundation
Michelle Fischer Fine Gardening
Patterns of Nature
Piscataqua Garden Club
Piscataqua Savings Bank
Popovers at Brickyard Square
Rocky Dale Gardens
Rolling Green Nursery
Rye Driftwood Garden Club
Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust
Wendy Tauber, Realtor
Two International Group
The Gardening Service
UNH -Coop. Ext. Master Gardeners
Van Berkum Nursery
Veterinary Emergency & Surgery Hosp.
Woodburn & Co. Landscape Architecture
Schedule and Special Programs: To see our 2022 Season schedule, click here.
- To get directions, click here
- To see a map, click here. (Note: free maps are available at the entrance kiosk.)
- To schedule a tour, click here
- To schedule a talk, click here
- To become a member, click here
- To see our policies (service dogs, photography, etc.), click here
- To stay up to date on our activities, sign up to get our newsletter, sign up here.
- To see a list of our local eateries, click here
- To see a list of things to do locally, click here
- To learn more about the Fairy Hobbit House Festival, click here
- Interested in Volunteering? There are lots of opportunities. Click here to learn more.
Add Bedrock Gardens to your local, regional or
New England Tour: You can schedule a tour for your garden group, bus tour, etc. For example, you can also coordinate us with a tour of Coastal Maine Botanical Garden, or the local Flag Hill Distillery and Winery or Coppal House Farm. Find out more here.
*Note: This means in 2023:
- We are open May 20&21, June 3&4, June 17&18, July 1&2, July 15&16, August 5&6, August 19&20, September 2&3, September 16&17, and (specially) October 7, 8, & Monday the 9th for the 7th Annual Fairy and Hobbit House Festival!
- We are closed May 13&14, May 27&28, June 10&11, June 24&25, July 8&9, July 22&23, and July 29&30, August 12&13, August 26&27, September 9&10, and September 23 & 24, and September 30 & October 1st. Our last day is October 9.