INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
We can use help in many different areas.
- Hands in the Dirt. This program connects volunteers with local Master Gardeners to help with detail care of the garden beds, as well as spring and fall clean-up crews.
- Meeters & Greeters. These volunteers run the tents at Open Houses and collect donations.
- Garden Docents. Docents learn about the plants, art, and history of an area of the garden and discuss it with visitors.
- Managers & Assistants. We could use help organizing and growing our variety of programs, from event management to volunteer coordination and everything in between.
- Fundraising & Promotions. We want to expand our marketing, fundraising, and promotional activities.
- Accounting & Legal Assistance. Essential work for a functional non-profit. This expertise is welcomed.
- What Can You Do? Have a great idea for Bedrock Gardens you think would help to attain our mission and vision? We're all ears if you want to organize a new program!